So this is my response to Steve’s Monday Music Quiz – Week 5!
If you have not heard of it, there is a possibility you are an alien abductee, seek help!! Click the above link and update yourself immediately, if not sooner! They might come back…..
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
This Weeks Questions (which I believe were posed by Anniemation Floe)
1. What would you do if you won the lottery – Settle by Two Door Cinema Club – That’s actually a pretty good response for me, because winning the lottery would help me settle. I could clear all my bills and not have to worry about the future.
2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? – If time is all I have – James Blunt – It is one of the things I would change, I would aim to spend less time worrying and just get on with living!
3. Are you reliable? – Let your love walk in – Paloma Faith – Ummmm, yeah…although I have no idea how that song interprets it. Answers on a postcard please.
If you would like to join in on the Steve’s Music Mix you can read all about it here!
- Steve’s Monday Music Mix – Week Five (anniemationfloe.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “Steve Says…..Thank you for the Music!”
Again, the cosmic musicology force is with you! Also, eejit…pingbacks do work, I just need to accept them as they sit at pending until I do and I don’t know how to make them auto accept. Thanks again :)
Phew, I though I’d broken them :)
yeeha…,The answers makes sense…as always !
Settling down, having time with your love…what else one needs? :D Music is giving you the answers…!
It would certainly seem like it is trying to tell me something lol