Righty ho folks it’s that time of the week again. Actually it was that time of the week a good few days ago but, ach well, you know how things go! For those new to Steve’s Cosmic Musicology Challenge, here is a quick refresher of the rules.
For each test Steve (at the above link) will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Cosmic Musicology: …” and link back to the latest page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
This weeks questions, and my answers:
1. I’m addicted to? – Storm Clouds Gathering – America History X Soundtrack by Anne Dudley – Now there are two ways you could look that this. If we’re talking about the storm clouds in the sky, then yes I do like that and to watch them, although I am not such a big fan of thunder and lightening. If however you are talking about storm clouds gathering before an argument or some kind of altercation then no, I’ll steer well clear thank you. If you’re talking about storm clouds gathering in the undergarments then you know I have had one to many Brussel sprouts!
2. I wish I didn’t? – Young, Single and Sexy by Rita Ora – I have no need to wish that I didn’t at least two of these. I am just slightly on the wrong side of 40 to be classed as young anymore. I am not sexy in any shape form or fashion. I am however single and yes, sometimes I wish I wasn’t, but that’s life!
3. I would love to? – Lego House by Ed Sheeran – When things get tough here, I do wish I had a house, somewhere I could go and just clear my head. A lego house would be pretty amazing wouldn’t it, you could just tear it down and rebuild it as and when you wished. You could remodel every other week. No need for paint, just change the colour of your bricks….hey Jed, I think I feel a what if post coming on? lol
If you would like to give Steve’s quiz a try, just follow the links. What are you waiting for??? …well……..c’mon, scoot!
9 thoughts on “Cosmic Musicology – Hopelessly Addicited”
What if indeed? A Lego house would be awesome. Easy to remodel, if you need an extra bedroom just need a few more blocks. Instead of just rearranging the furniture you could rearrange the whole place. Of course if we had this when I was little between me and my two older brothers would have been a lot of rebuilding. I went into a sheetrock wall one time. With Legos I would have probably went through it. Sounds like you could make a fun post.
Assuming I can get my head in gear some time shortly that’s what I shall do lol
Oh! I do like your idea on a LEGO house! Sounds like fun! Also quite enjoyed this now that I understand what’s going on!
So we might eventually get you to try it then?? lol
Sure…just as soon as I have time to breathe over here…. :)
There’s not rush :)
LOL — as usual – your answers to the quiz are fascinating and hilarious – what an imagination you have ;)
Love the idea of a Lego House —- sign me up for three, if you’d please ;)
We could put them on little lego planes and then we need each other we just fly over, plonk our house down and have a weeks holiday :) lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sounds like an amazing plan – I’m in! :D