I stole Steve’s big golden ball, rolling it down the road was a bit of a nightmare, but I made it home and I don’t think anyone saw me. It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes him to notice. This can only mean one thing, yes indeed, it’s a new edition of his Cosmic Musicology Test.
A refresher of the rules:
For each test Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Cosmic Musicology Test: …” and link back to this test’s page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the archives or click on “Cosmic Musicology” in the category cloud on this page to see all previous tests.
Any suggestions for future questions will be welcomed by Steve!
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions, to host your own or just general feedback go to Cosmic Musicology Test.
This weeks questions: (oh and my answers):
1. Christmas or New Year? – Angel sung by Andrea Begley – That’s got to be Christmas then, because that is what Angels remind me of. New Year is more of an angle, as in the angles you have to get yourself into to either receive or duck the New Year advances of the drunk men wearing beer goggles!
2. Halloween or Fireworks Night? – Barbara Streisand by Duck Sauce – I don’t really get the difference between these two. I guess here Fireworks night is not such a big deal and both are really just an excuse to get your bangers out…..or is it sparklers. Regardless, I’m picking Halloween, a party in full blast, this song at full volume, and some random drunk in the corner snoggin a pumpkin, what could be better…Just for clarification I have no experience of this, honest!
3. Summer or Winter? – Paradise by Coldplay – The name of the song would suggest it would be summer right? Long sandy beaches, clear blue seas and plenty of sunshine. For me paradise is a cold night where you are warm inside and can hear the rain and wind batter the windows. All snug and wrapped up, cup of coffee in hand and a good DVD to watch. One condition tho, there must be no ice or snow to be seen :)
Now it’s up to you, if you too would like a shot at Steve’s golden ball, feel free to add your own answers into the mix. You can find all the information you require HERE!