It’s wake up week for super Steve’s Cosmic Musicology Test, woohoo and this week as an additional bonus he is offering anyone who is interested a chance to host the quiz for a week. I’m all for that…note to self, remember to tell him. Please remember if you are completing the quiz you must link back to Steve’s original post, which for this week, you can find HERE! This is his quiz, not mine.
A quick reminder of the rules:
For each test Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Cosmic Musicology Test: …” and link back to the post for that week (as above).
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the archives or click on “Cosmic Musicology” in the category cloud on Steve’s page to see all previous tests.
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions, to host your own or just general feedback go to Cosmic Musicology Test.
This weeks questions and my answers:
1. Beer or wine? – (Interlude 3) by Alt-J – Some people may indeed use an interlude to peel themselves off the sofa and head to the fridge for more beer or wine. Me, well I’m pretty much a non drinker, but I’ll have that bag of nibbles you have in your other hand :)
2. Sweet or Savoury? – Freedom by Paloma Faith – Oh I like this answer, doesn’t that pretty much give me carte blanche to stuff my fat little face with anything I damn well please. Sweet, savoury….ah just give me one of everything!
3. Morning or evening? – Storms in Africa by Enya – Who cares ffs, we’re talking storms in Africa, anytime would be a good time, nuff said!
If you would like to give this quiz a try for yourself, click on the ink and follow the yellow brick road, or the trail of crumbs I left behind……….