Welcome to Week 4 of 7 weeks of Weird hosted by the fabulous Mental Mama herself. You can find all the information you require HERE!
I’m late this week, but I’ve been late on everything. It’s a good job the Mental one is relaxed about the whole thing or I could have been on the receiving end of a kick up the arse all the way from the United States of America.
Weirdest Habit / Routine You Have
Until I started thinking about this I was pretty sure I didn’t have any weird habits or routines. I read Sheena’s post and found myself nodding when she said she swore too much, because I too resemble that remark.
On giving it further consideration I realised there are a few weird things that I do. Are they habits, routines or good old OCD, who knows.
- I’ll check to make sure the doors are locked at least twice before I go to bed. I’m not however as picky about this as I used to be, owing to the fact going up and down the stairs now requires more effort due to my wonky leg.
- For some strange reason I count when I chop or shred vegetables.
- I hate sitting down at night to do anything (tv or blogging) unless all the dishes have been washed and put away.
- I carry a cigarette behind my ear. I don’t do this as much now that I have changed jobs, but I used to do it a lot. When it was behind my ear I didn’t want to smoke it.
- When I telephone doodle I either write my name over and over again, or draw eyes and weird faces.
- I hate answering the door to strangers so I usually hide :)
- I try to sit in the same seat on the train in the morning. I get a little territorial if someone has made it there before me, although I have not yet got to the stage of pulling them out of it. In my defense the one I like has more let room and is perfect when your knee will not bend as far as it used to.
- I nearly always put milk in my coffee before the water goes in, unless of course it’s really strong coffee!
Woohoo, perhaps I am weird after all….what about you?