It’s the day after hump day, and also the second week of the 7 weeks of weird challenge. I’m a day late, but as someone rather intelligent once said, ‘better late than never’. Mental Mama, please forgive me, I will be on time next week, honest!!
Weirdest thing about you that other people don’t usually know.
I did look at this question last night and I thought long and hard about it, my brain even hurt a little. The conclusion I came to, well I couldn’t actually think of anything weird about me that people don’t already know, it just seems to be universally accepted that I am a little off kilter sometimes.
So here instead are five weird facts about me that I am sure someone out there does not know:
- I don’t take Sugar in tea or coffee – This seems to amaze people. They assume, albeit wrongly, that because I am on the slightly larger scale of the spectrum that I must have about 5 spoonfuls of the sweet stuff per cup. My answer of ‘I don’t take sugar thanks’, was always met with a ‘Really?!’. I used to answer with ‘Yes, I’m sweet enough’ but these days it’s ‘yes, because clearly I am fat enough!’
- My Favourite Film is a Cartoon – I don’t mean a Disney or Pixar cartoon. I mean a cartoon of CGI quality born from a Video game. Final Fantasy: Advent Children, is my most watched film ever, with The Lord of the Rings Trilogy coming in a close second.
- I’m addicted to Stationary – I LOVE stationary, like I mean, I really LOVE stationary. I have lost count of how many notebooks and pens are knocking about my abode, but you can rest assured that only a few will have any writing in them.
- My grammar is terrible!! – But you’ll know that anyway if you read my blog.
- I’m a virgin – Virgin on the ridiculous that is! (I just threw that one in to see if you were still awake!)
So there you have it, I might be weird, but it feels wonderful! :)
If you would like to join in with Mental Mama’s Challenge, please click HERE!