For those of you still not familiar with the workings of Steve’s Music Mix, what on earth have you been up to and where have you been, we’re on week a million already…ffs!
If however you are interested, here is a refresher of the rules:
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Music Mix – …” and link back to this week’s page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the Archives or click on the “Music Mix” category in the category cloud on this page to see all previous weeks.
Any suggestions for future questions welcomed!
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions or just general feedback go to Steve’s Music Mix.
This Weeks Questions
1. If I ruled the World? – Hurt U by Dusted – I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone. If I ruled the world I’d want to stop all the pain and fighting, a task which seems impossible. I would make people pay for their misdemeanors, but as it’s hard to imagine a world without crime I would have to devise a rather clever and flawless penal system. All I can think right now is, am I ever glad I don’t rule the world!!
2. If only I could? – Freshy by Will.I.am – I’d love to feel all freshy and alive every morning on waking up. Sadly for me it’s more like, WTF!? Shut that alarm clock up before it flies through the air to meet Mr Wall!
3. If I had a million dollars? – Telephone and Rubber Band by The Penguin Cafe Orchestra – Whilst initially I looked at this and thought how random, for me it’s actually pretty spot on. I have a fetish for stationary and I love mobile phones, so were I to have a million dollars in my possession I might indeed buy a telephone and a rubber band. By the way if you have never heard of the band, well they are more of an orchestra, check them out. Brilliant easy listening!