I actually don’t have it in me to write a full post tonight. My brain is in tatters. This is all I’ve got:
- Today was the day from hell. There were flames licking at my arse and everything. Coming straight after the morning from hell with the Mothership yesterday, I think my head is possibly going to explode.
- I thought Katy Perry was amazing at the Superbowl. I have a whole new appreciation of her now after watching her documentary or is it a rockumentary.
- Before anyone questions me about the Superbowl, let me stop you, I don’t understand it, I just enjoyed the 12 minutes in the middle. If it makes you feel any better I don’t understand football or rugby either.
- I want to support all my friends who are Blogging for Mental Health. They rock!
- I can’t even make it to five points, so waffle waffle la la dum de dum etc.
I promise normal service will resume as soon as I recharge my batteries, change jobs, run away and win the lottery :)