I missed last week, bad me! But in an effort to make amends I am doing the quiz on the day it is actually published, surely that has to win me some brownie points!
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Music Mix – …” and link back to this week’s page. You can also find out all the gen by clicking the link!
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the Archives or click on the “Music Mix” category in the category cloud on this page to see all previous weeks.
Any suggestions for future questions welcomed!
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions or just general feedback go to Steve’s Music Mix.
This Week’s Questions!
1. I feel Like? – Hallucinations from the Tudors Soundtrack – I’m not actually sure I would like to experience Hallucinations, unless of course they were going to be much more exciting than real life. I suppose it would mean I always had someone to talk to though!
2. I want to? – Satisfaction – Swedish House Mafia – Hmmm now that’s quite pertinent since Valentines Day has just passed. If I said that right now I can’t seem to get any satisfaction it would send your minds down the wrong path entirely so I’ll just skip on quickly!
3. I need to? – Thousand Crazy Nights – Go Music Go – Oh I could so do with a Thousand Crazy Nights out on the town to blow of the cobwebs and make me feel that there is more to life than work, cooking and cleaning. Anyone up for a huge WordPress Party?
Check out Steve’s page using the links for more information and to throw in your two pence worth if so inclined!