I should think by now you will all be getting the hang of Super Steve’s music challenge, but just in case you are new and want to try it for yourself, click on his picture above.
Here’s a reminder how it works:
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Monday Music Mix – Week…” and link back to that week’s page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Steve would welcome any suggestions for future questions!
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions or just general feedback go to Steve’s Monday Music Mix.
This weeks questions:
1. How do you feel right now? – I feel better by Gotye – That’s actually a good song for me, the blues of post Christmas seem to have lifted a litte bit, so he’s right, I do feel better. It a nice wee feel good song too, so if you need cheered up check it out, sing along and dance like there is no tomorrow!
2. You will only make one New Years Resolution and it is…? – Teardrop – Newton Faulkner cover – This is one of my favourite songs of all time. The original by Massive attached is the best version, but Newton here does a sterling job with his cover. Hopefully this means I am going to shed a few less Teardrops in 2014 :)
3. What do you think of this Steve’s Monday Music Mix? – She’s a Rebel by Greenday – Oh I’m a rebel all right because I never do the challenge on the day I am supposed to, but as the man (some random man that is), better late than never, and Steve hasn’t shouted at me yet :)
There will be a new one up tomorrow so please feel free to join in!
4 thoughts on “Steve’s Monday Music Mix – Week 11”
The first answer was just cosmic musicology! Thanks for playing. There will be another tomorrow and I think you need to include the exact link of that post otherwise ping backs don’t work….I think…still don’t get the whole pinging back malarkey lol.
I did, but maybe it doesn’t work cos it was on the picture. I’ll remember that for next time, ta :)
A friend of mine got me tickets to see Gotye, after I was very impressed by his big hit.
Seeing him live cured me of that.
Was it that bad?