So this is my response to Steve’s Monday Music Quiz – Week 4!
If you have not heard of it, then where the hell have you been. Click the above link and update yourself immediately, if not sooner!
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
This Weeks Questions
1. What is the Story of Your Life? – Blue Jeans by Lana Del Ray – I do wear blue jeans, in fact I pretty much only ever wear blue jeans and black T – Shirts, but Lana Del Ray would have had no way of knowing this when she penned her song!
2. What is Your Biggest Fear? – I Hate by Passenger – I hate very few people or things, well except train travel and Marmite! Sorry Marmiters of the World.
3. If you got a tattoo on your butt, what would it say? – Orinoco Flow by Enya – As of the time of writing this post, I have been unable to confirm via the Internet if Orinoco is perhaps a secret code word for Le Poop or Le Squits as Steve calls them, so I’ll have to just shrug my shoulders at this one.
If you would like to join in on the Steve’s Music Mix you can read all about it here!
6 thoughts on “Steve says….sing me a song!”
I LOVE Blue Jeans, both the song and the clothes lol.
Great answers :D
Thanks, they are a little random this week lol Sometimes they are so accurate it’s scary! lol
Nice one. Orinoco flow, love it. Defo squit related. Cheers for playing again and promoting!
I loves it, so I plays! :) X
Lol @ #3…you’ve once again released my inner 5 year old. Cowbag! ;-)
Lol I am beginning to think our inner children are very mischievous!