Okay, so perhaps the title of Steve’s Music Mix was not quite as I put it in my heading, but I am sick sick sick of football already, and now even my most favourite music quiz ever has become possessed! Shame on you Steve, I owe you a Glasgow kiss!
Before I get onto the matter in hand, here are a few important notes for you, if you care:
- I’m behind on my reading AGAIN! What a surprise, it seems to be a weekend thing. I’ll get there.
- I appear to be unfollowing some blogs without pressing unfollow, if you catch my drift. I can only assume it is a little quirk in WordPress. If you’ve not seen me for a while or I did become adrift from your shenanigans, please let me know!
- Thank you to all the new followers, and welcome :)
- My copy of the marvelous Sean Smithsons book arrived today. I cannot wait to get started. If you have missed out on the delight that is the Office Inbetweener, you can find him HERE.
Ok on to the matter in hand, and another fantabulous installment of the Mega Quiz that is Steve’s Music Mix.
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Since it’s the World Cup and he is doing his own Music World Cup, this week’s theme is football…
Title your post “Steve’s Music Mix – …” and link back to this week’s page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the Archives or click on the “Music Mix” category in the category cloud on this page to see all previous weeks.
Any suggestions for future questions welcomed!
This weeks Questions!
I don’t want England to Win Because? – Storms in Africa – Enya – I am doubtful this would happen if England didn’t win, I mean isn’t it kind of expected that they won’t. After all they are one of my teams in the work sweep stake, so I’ve pretty much obliterated any hope they had. Not hard to tell this quiz is from a Scots man tho :P
My goal is? – Viking Death March – Billy Talent – Ok you’re on. If England win the World Cup I will gather together a few of my friends, well Udders and Monkey anyways cos they are the only ones mad enough, and we’ll do a Viking Death March up Royal Avenue in Belfast.
Which team will win? – Cloud of Stink – Biffy Clyro – Oh how I laughed, cos I’m stupid like that sometimes, but all I could think about was overdosing on Brussel Sprouts and blowing all the other teams off the pitch! Now that certainly would be a cloud of stink.
Over to you……………..