I’m late as always, but hey, as some random man once said, better late than never!
Let me refresh you of the rules for Steve’s rebranded Music Mix.
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Music Mix – Week…” and link back to this week’s page.
Post your response in the comment section of that week’s page.
Have a look at the Archives or click on the “Music Mix” category in the category cloud on this page to see all previous weeks.
Any suggestions for future questions welcomed!
For more information, to submit ideas for future questions or just general feedback go to Steve’s Music Mix.
So to the questions for this week:
1. In an ideal world…? – Blood, Sweat and Tears – Paloma Faith – Hmmm that wouldn’t really be my idea of an ideal world to be honest. I was kinda hoping to ditch those. Ooo unless of course I own my own company and I’m putting in Blood, Sweat and Tears to make it work…I could handle that!
2. In a cruel world…? – (Can’t get my) Head around you – The Offspring – I can imagine living in a cruel world where I can’t get my head around anyone at all. Sometimes it’s hard enough trying to figure out what’s going on in my own without having to analyze others.
3. In another world…? – Carry On – Fun – Pretty true really isn’t it. It kinda doesn’t matter where we are or what we do, when hardships come we just have to Carry On.
If you would like to try Steve’s Music Mix for yourself, click his picture at the top to find out all the information. Pass it a long to all your friends too.