Here we go with Week 9 of Steve’s Monday (that I can never seem to do on the day I am supposed to) Music Quiz!
Here’s a refresher of the rules:
Each week Steve will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Monday Music Mix – Week…” and link back to that week’s page.
And now to the questions:
1. Are you a good cleaner? – Waiting from the Film Soundtrack of Shopping – That’s kinda right, I do all the housework on a Saturday and in the morning I am usually hanging around waiting till the Mother Ship goes shopping so I can get peace to do it.
2. Do you hold grudges? – Madame Trudeaux – KT Tunstall – Well that’s a real head scratcher because for once I have no answer. That said the last verse from the song contains the lyrics “You’re a cold bird Madame Trudeaux”, so perhaps it’s her holds the grudges and not me!
3. A rock is thrown through your window with a note on it. It says… – Who needs information – Radio Kaos – Roger Waters – There has to be an easier way of obtaining information, than hefting a rock throw my window. May I suggest you try an Encyclopedia of some description, and have a healthy does of feck away off while you’re at it.
If you would like to try this challenge for yourself, then why are you still reading this. You should be clicking the picture at the top of the page to be magically transported to all the rules and regulations!
Till next week…….